Rent a car El Hierro
Terms and conditions of the rental cars
This tariff includes
- Unlimited mileage
- Local taxes (IGIC or VAT)
- Free airport service
- Second driver free
- Baby seat and booster seats included
- Free bookings amendment and cancellation
- Fully comprehensive insurance with no excess*. It is included: personal accident cover –PAI-, collision damage waiver –CDW-, Total coverage in case of the theft of the car –TP-.
*Just for premium cars there is an excess of 300,00 euros
This tariff does not include
- Damage to wheels (rims) and tyres.
- It is forbidden to drive the vehicle off asphalted roads or in forbidden or dangerous areas (such as sand roads, beaches, mountains, etc).
- Lost the keys dame or deteriorate the key or the remote control.
- Damage caused by filling the tank with the wrong fuel (.Inadequate refuelling.).
- Accident or damages caused by inadequate (dangerous) driving or under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Any damage caused by bad parking.
- The charges of any possible law intervention because of any traffic violation.
- Red Line Rent a car / PLUS CAR are not liable for personal belongings inside the car
- The minimum age to rent a vehicle is 23 years old and 1 year experience. (except higher groups vehicles where the minimum age 35 years is requires an 2 years experience).
- The client returns the vehicle with the same fuel as collected.(It is not necessary a deposit of money for petrol).
- The vehicle is only to be driven by persons as named on contract.
- The vehicle is not to be transferred between islands without the permission of Red Line Rent a Car / PLUS CAR.
- The driving license must be valid for driving in Europe with a minimum of 1 year of driving experience.
- Traffic fines are the responsibility of the clients.